So, its August and hot as hell here. I have not pushed the girls to go outside too much since it is a suffocating level of heat and humidity. (Yeah, I know it not like the East Coast, but when you are used to dry heat, even a little humidity has a great impact.) Hence, the girls have been watching a lot of TV. Today, I learned that we really need to cut back.
Riley: Hey Mom, did you know there is a special place called Hidden Valley?
Me: Oh?
Riley: Yes, its a special ranch where kids are guaranteed to eat all their fruits and vegetables. I think we need to go there. That way we can be healthy.
Me: Yes, Riley I know what Hidden Valley is, it is a salad dressing.
Riley: Oh... but if we go there we will eat our vegetables.
I walked away and laughed to myself.
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thecutestblogontheblock.com
sorry i needed to change my link colors...they were too close to the text color and nobody could tell the difference. i fixed it now.
Post a Comment