I told her that it would probably come out in the night as she slept. "Oh no it won't." she said and then scampered off only to return with this on her head(it belonged to my grandmother and she used it when she slept to keep her layers of teased hair in place). Riley stated: "I will wear Granny Bs hair protector. It won't be ruined now!"
Friday, August 08, 2008
Granny B Would be Proud
After two days and one night of sleeping on the beautiful hair, I convinced Riley to take out the lovely colored hair piece. She would not let me take down the rest. You can see here how it looks just before bedtime.

I told her that it would probably come out in the night as she slept. "Oh no it won't." she said and then scampered off only to return with this on her head(it belonged to my grandmother and she used it when she slept to keep her layers of teased hair in place). Riley stated: "I will wear Granny Bs hair protector. It won't be ruined now!"
I told her that it would probably come out in the night as she slept. "Oh no it won't." she said and then scampered off only to return with this on her head(it belonged to my grandmother and she used it when she slept to keep her layers of teased hair in place). Riley stated: "I will wear Granny Bs hair protector. It won't be ruined now!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment