Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My Husband the Aspiring Thespian

I thought I could put this in my own words, but I just cannot give it justice, so I will paste from Tim's email to me.

Pt I:
Class this afternoon is going to be tough. The phonetics class I was in yesterday...well, not doing much for me, so I think I'm going to get into the theater class. Should be fun...we have to put on a play at the end of the course in a few weeks. I cannot act, so maybe they'll allow me to be a tree or a rock or something like that that has no lines and doesn't have to move around too much.

PtII:
Class this evening was fun. We sang the song we're going to have to perform at the end of class concert. It's about bad luck and a black cat crossing your path out on the street. Kinda cute. Theater group this afternoon was fun too. We did these really funky weird acid trip exercises for no apparent reason other than to amuse the instructor...she's "unique" too. Walks around everywhere with no shoes on, looks like a witch, hair is all frazzled (no rat would like to crawl up in there and live!).

I hope he video tapes this!

No comments: