Yes, the war with the wine cooler continues. As of Monday I was awaiting to hear from the store manager as to when and how we would receive our refund for this evil wine cooler. The asst. manager of the store in question (who we all know and shall now remain nameless) told me that she had addressed our problem with GE and wanted us to know that the company was concerned about the service we received. I blew this off. Why? Why did I blow this comment off.
Yesterday I received a call during a workshop I attended - so obviously I could not take the call. This morning I received 4 different phone calls that bordered on the tone of a "collection" call from GE service dept. Of course I did not answer them- I was in the middle of Target. All the calls came in within 10 minutes of each other. This of course pissed me off.
I saw there was a voicemail. I listened and got more pissed. I called the store we were dealing with to report the nasty phone calls that I recieved and to let them know that I did not appreciate the calls... this led to more fancy footwork and to our current situation. LIMBO LAND.
No comments:
Post a Comment