Monday, July 14, 2008

Home Depot Saga continues...

The wine cooler saga continues. After working with Greg from the San Angelo store on Thursday, I expected a call from the service guys. Well by 2 today I still sat waiting. I called the contact number with the service confirmation number. Well guess what? The GE service office canceled the service order.

Thanks to Jonathon from the mystery service power providers office I have a lead on a service call. At this point though I am fed up with the thing. If I can't get service and the thing is a POS, well then I am fed up and want to return it. While in the local HD store today I ran into a corporate officer and found out that I can return the item because I am unsatisfied with its performance.

So come tomorrow... I'm calling to get rid of the damn thing!

No comments: