Today Natalie had her first run in with a scorpion. She was stung on the knee. She was a real trooper. She cried a lot and then within an hour was out playing again and laughing.
The only problem... no one wants to go upstairs(where the scorpion was) until the bug man comes and sprays. : (
I have only seen one scropion since being here in Texas and he was really small and someone actually had to point him out to me. Before we came to texas I had this misconception that there would be tons of scorpion and they would all be as big as my foot. I'm glad I was wrong. I also had thoughts about rattle snakes.
1 comment:
I have only seen one scropion since being here in Texas and he was really small and someone actually had to point him out to me. Before we came to texas I had this misconception that there would be tons of scorpion and they would all be as big as my foot. I'm glad I was wrong. I also had thoughts about rattle snakes.
Post a Comment