She lived to see another day. I tried hard not to laugh when I saw it, since I discovered her great tribute to her parents during her older sister's melt down regarding dinner and how Riley's stomach did not want what we were having for dinner.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
“Works of art are all that survive of incredibly gifted people.” Peter C. Wilson
That's right. After Natalie GLUED her art to our bedroom wall, that is all that was left...her art.

She lived to see another day. I tried hard not to laugh when I saw it, since I discovered her great tribute to her parents during her older sister's melt down regarding dinner and how Riley's stomach did not want what we were having for dinner.
She lived to see another day. I tried hard not to laugh when I saw it, since I discovered her great tribute to her parents during her older sister's melt down regarding dinner and how Riley's stomach did not want what we were having for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment